The transition from carbon fossil to a more sustainable bio-mass based economy, and the challenge of feeding and meeting the increasing health demands of the world’s rapidly growing population, is transforming the standing and importance of the life sciences sector.
The technological advances that this sector is enabling are by their nature challenging and raise a number of communication issues. Aspect is helping its clients - operating in the agriculture and industrial biotechnology, nutrition and health sectors - to successfully navigate these challenges, and capitalise on the opportunities this rapidly evolving sector offers, through:
- Corporate, business-to-business and financial positioning
- Development of corporate reputation programmes
- International business and specialised media strategies and implementation
- Issues management
- Internal and change communications
- Public affairs and lobbying programmes
- Social media strategies
- Political communications and campaigns
For more information about our Life Sciences service contact: Frans Green.