Aspect is an award-winning corporate and political communications consultancy. We help our clients achieve their objectives – by creating dialogue, changing views and influencing behaviour – through insight, creativity and determination. We are an independent consultancy with an entrepreneurial spirit and a love of business and politics.
Due to new business wins, our Brussels office is now looking to recruit an additional account manager to support our international and EU-focused work. If you are an energetic public affairs and communications professional with agency experience who is looking to move to a firm in which you can pursue your passion for public affairs and develop your career further, then we’d like to hear from you.
The person we are looking for will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience acquired working with an agency or consultancy, the EU institutions or in-house
- A proven track record in formulating and implementing successful political programmes in Brussels and beyond, and acting as an adviser with first class communication and client management skills
- The ability to find creative and effective ways to realise client objectives – whether this relates to building reputation and influence, managing challenging issues, or realising specific policy and legislative objectives
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- The ability to inspire and successfully manage international teams and major accounts
- Excellent (mother tongue) English, additional languages are an advantage
While this role is within our Public Affairs team, an interest in Corporate, Government and Political communications will be important.
We believe that Aspect is a rewarding and dynamic place in which you can be entrepreneurial and grow your career with an experienced and supportive team. We take pride in our team and are committed to invest in the development of our people. If the role and this environment appeals then please get in contact and tell us about your achievements and how you see your future with Aspect, together with your CV, to email@example.com no later than 9 June.
May 19, 2017