Today’s Communications and Public Affairs Directors want better, more effective ways of communicating than the tired formulas offered by big groups and patchy agency networks. They want value and focus. They want fresh thinking, creativity and smarter ways of working. They want results. That is what Aspect is about. Aspect may be a “boutique” agency, but we work with some of the world’s most respected companies.
We are looking for an Account Manager level consultant to join our small but growing team in the UK to help support our international corporate communications work.
- You will have at least 5 years’ corporate communications experience, either in-house or preferably within an agency, as well as a history of working with international clients
- You will possess excellent project and people management skills, a natural flair for copywriting and the ability to think creatively
- A proven track record in delivering high-level business and trade media coverage and inspiring communications projects
- Experience of reputation building and corporate positioning campaigns, and issues management
- Our clients and projects are international so you will have a natural interest in global and European politics, current affairs and business
- Occasional travel is required
You will be joining a small, dynamic and flexible team in Brighton that works on global projects and reports into Aspect’s Brussels headquarters.
If you are absolutely sure that you fit the bill, then please send us an email telling us how you think you can keep Aspect winning and growing, together with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 March 2017.
March 2, 2017